Monday 25 March 2013

Introduction

Bismillahhirahmanirrahim...
  
          Hi peeps...Suddenly im blogging.At last i made it! Thanks to a friend who introduce me to this new world which i'm not really interested in but for the sake of International Baccalaureate,i pleasured myself.
        
           As an IB student,we are required to do an Extended Essay which consist of maximum 4000 words.It just like a mini thesis(thats what they said).So now,i'm helping my friend with his English Extended Essay research project called Project 7(i have no idea why it is called like that).This project was expected to be conducted until May 2013.
            WAIT! Is that mean i've to be your 'Guinea Pig' for like 3 months?!?!?! Ohh NOOO..............
That is quite a long time i think...hmmm...but don't worry dude,I'll try my best being your Algernon +ilyas razak.I'm glad to be chosen with the other 14 more Algernon out there,seriously i'm glad~
          
            Back with the research,his research question is "How does blogging improve KMB students' proficiency in speaking English during class presentation?" Sure,i would like to improve my English too.This going to be one of an effective way,maybe,since i don't really write and read novels,thanks again Ilyas.It took me thousand years to finish reading a novel.Im not joking,only being a bit hyperbolic.I don't know,i just don't have any interest in his particular thing (lame right -.-'). I do read blog ,but i'm very selective.I don't really like to share everything with everyone,HERE,because I don't put my trust in this cyberspace,unless we meet in the reality and get to know each other first.I think that would be much more interesting! Then i will speak,until my saliva dry. :D

              Yes,i like making friends,with everyone.Let me share with you one of my favorite quote, "variety is the spice of life".I believe,everyone in this world have their own enticing story.We are all different,and that how we made our story,the only story which never ever going to be the same as others,not even until the earth collapse.Be glad for this 'random assortment' of life.We have the choice on how to write the story,use this chance wisely so that you would not regret it one day.That one day,on the hereafter.YOLO! Don't take your life for granted! *reminder to myself*

          (67:8) It almost bursts with rage. Every time a company is thrown into it, its keepers ask them, "Did there not come to you a warner?"

           (23:107)  Our Lord, remove us from it, and if we were to return [to evil], we would indeed be wrongdoers."

                 Those are some of the verses,from Al-Quran,my Holy Guidance,my Travel Guide.Hey YOU,yeah you,the one whom intense reading my first blog. Do correct my English YA! I'm going to be so glad and yes i'm touched :')

          


3 comments:

  1. nice blog LO! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is your first time? welcome to the blogging world! and maybe you want to read some of these to help you more with your english
    http://naniscribbles.blogspot.com/ and http://anakazman.blogspot.com/
    enjoy and goodluck! ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. waaaahh thanks a lot mardhiah! really appreciate it :)

      Delete